Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Special: Fill Ins

I was in a music frame of mind tonight. These lyrics popped right into my head upon seeing the prompts (in bold).

1. Yesterday, love was such as easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away. Oh I believe in yesterday... (Beatles)

2. Giving it all up for love, up for love, up for love, ove ove... (Huey Lewis)

3. When I see you smile, I can face the world oh oh you know I can do anything... (Bad English)

4. Never say goodbye, never say goodbye, you and me and my old friends, hoping it would never end ... (Bon Jovi)




4 comments:

LadyT said...

Good job on your Saturday Special answers. Thanks for playing. Have a great week ahead.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun way to do the meme!

ShannonW said...

Ohhhh great take on the prompts! I love your choices of songs.

Anonymous said...

wow, you are so good on the songs. :) thanks for visiting my entry. :)

happy week ahead to you.